Labels

Saturday, February 4, 2012

What time is it?

At most houses if you ask what time it is you might get a response like "4:30" or "1:15." At my house, it is a completely different story. You see, for us, time revolves around objects and events. For instance, one of our favorite times of day is "Snow cone o'clock." Yes, it's winter but that won't stop my family from having our nightly snow cones. We also really enjoy "Psych o'clock," a time when we all gather around the TV, turn on a Psych and fall asleep. There are a lot of other times that I will not mention so that I don't offend or gross people out, but just know that if you ask me what time it is and I answer with something like "home o'clock," or "study o'clock" that you asked the wrong girl.

3 comments:

  1. Snow cone O'clock sounds good every day!! Haha I think I have ice cream o'clock at my apartment almost everyday lately! Yum!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psych is our favorite TV show! We've seen every one a bajillon times!

    ReplyDelete