Labels

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Out of the mouth of a child

I spend a lot of time with little kids so I decided that I would start keeping track of the funny things they say. Here is my list:
  • "It's okay, I can pick on her, she's my sister."
  • "You know what I sing in church? 'whoa whoa stuck like glue! You and my baby we're stuck like glue!'" (Singing it)
  • "If you go to Utah State you won't get married in the Temple."
  • (this one is a funny conversation)...."I'm doing Cheyenne's makeup because she's going on a date.....with a boy!" And her son says to me "Are you going to get married?! AND HAVE A BABY?!!" His mom answers for me: "Not tonight."
  • "You said mean words to me....you said I couldn't have a cookie!"
  • "That guy is huge!!! Is he four?"
  • "I saw it. And I wanted it. REAL BAD!"
  • "Teacher my dad is coming to the program. You'll recognize him. He's the funny lookin one."
  • "Porcupines eat people."

Hope one of these made you laugh! :)

1 comment: