Labels

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Irreplaceable

To some people a best friend is a person who comes in their life, they get close with for awhile and then that person leaves them for whatever reason. For me, this is not even close to true. My best friend has been at my side ever since I can remember. She has been the friend who has made me laugh, let me cry on her shoulder, missed a party to be with me while I was sick, let me rant, helped me with homework....get the point? She's always there!

Today, she is seventeen. Seventeen years is a long time to get to know someone and so here are seventeen things I love about my best friend.


1. She's HILARIOUS

2. Her sarcasm :)

3. Kind

4. Her ability to listen

5. She's Smart

6. Pretty as all get out!

7. Good at guitar

8. Late-night pep talks she gives

9. She's willing to play all sorts of outrageous games with me

10. Her laugh

11. She brings flowers to me when I help her with homework

12. When I'm scared, she'll text me no matter what time it is

13. Her quiet stubborness

14. The nicknames she gives

15. She will walk around a public place singing a ridiculous song with me

16. She tells it how it is

17. My bestie is IRREPLACEABLE


Happy Birthday best friend! I love you and I'm so thankful for you and everything you do for me!! :) You really are irreplaceable.

2 comments: