Labels

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Angels

     Lately, I have noticed something that I probably should have noticed long ago. Angels are everywhere. When I say Angels I do not mean ones with wings that have halos around their heads, but they might as well look that way because they truly are heaven sent.
     What brought to my attention that my life is swarming with angels? Let me fill you in. This year has been a difficult one for me in more than one way but I have been doing what I can to keep it to myself. I suppose that I am not very sneaky because many people have come out of the woodwork and pulled me through when I thought I couldn't possibly make it one more day.
     These heaven sent people may not be who you would expect, they range from a two-year-old neighbor who always have a hug to give, to young women's leaders who care, to people in the hallway who offer an encouraging smile without giving it a second thought.

These are just a few of my angels.....
My beautiful family, my best friends Katie, Jess and Jocelynn, and my dearest Auntie DeAnn!


No comments:

Post a Comment